inform our users of our policies as following.
Article 1 Privacy Information
- Privacy information includes personal information, which indicates what is referred to as personal information in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information. This is information about a living individual that can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact address, or other description contained in such information.
- Privacy information includes personal history information and characteristics information,
which, consisting of information other than the personal information defined above,
includes services and software used, pages viewed, advertisement history, keywords
used for search and retrieval, products that were purchased, dates and times of use,
methods of use, environment of use (when accessed using a mobile terminal, this also
includes the communication state of that terminal, the configurations and settings when
used, and so on), postal codes, sex, occupation, age, user IP address, cookie
information, location information, individual terminal identification information, and so on.
Article 2 Method of Collecting Privacy Information
- Medic Art8 may have occasion to ask users for personal information, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account numbers, credit card numbers, driver's license number and so on, when they register for use. In addition, if you choose to contact any of our customer service representatives, we may keep a record of that correspondence so that we may fully address the subject matter. We may also receive Personal Information from our business partners and other third parties, provided that such third parties confirm to us that you have permitted them to share such information.
- Medic Art8 collects personal history information and characteristics information regarding users, including services and software they used, pages they viewed, advertisement history, keywords they used for search and retrieval, products they purchased, dates and times of use, methods of use, environment of use (when accessed using a mobile terminal, this also includes the communication state of that terminal, the configurations and settings when used, and so on), IP addresses, cookie information, location information, individual terminal identification information, and so on, when users make use of services provided by or access pages provided by Medic Art8 or Medic Art8's Business Partners.
Article 3 Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Medic Art8 may have occasion to use personal information for the following purposes.
- We display Personal information such as name, address, contact information,
payment method so that User can browse or modify their registration information
and browse usage.
- We use Personal Information such as Address, Email address to send product or
to contact to the User if necessary.
- We use Personal Information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone
number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number,
certified mail to confirm of the user identity.
- We use Personal Information such as the purchased product name and quantity,
type of service and duration, number of times, invoice amount, name, address,
payment method such as a bank account number or credit card number to claim the
- We display Personal Information for the User to update their date easily.
In addition, based on the User instructions, we also transfer to other service (includes
provided by business partner)
- We use the information for identifying an individual in order to refuse the user
who pay the price in delay, or to cause the damage to the third party, or violate
the Terms and conditions of this service, or to use the service illegally, or to use
- In order to respond to inquiries from the user, we use the needed information for
providing service to the user.
- For other purposes as individually stated when acquiring privacy information.
Article 4 Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Medic Art8 will provide personal information to third parties outside Medic Art8 in the
- When it is required by laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary in order to protect people's lives, health, or property,
and the consent of the individual concerned cannot readily be obtained.
- When it is necessary in order to improve public health or to promote the
healthful rearing of children, and the consent of the individual concerned
cannot readily be obtained.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national government organization, a
local government, or a contractor commissioned by either of those to execute
matters prescribed by laws and regulations, and when obtaining the consent
of the individual concerned is likely to impede execution of the matters
- If we announce the following items in advance
- The purpose of use contains the provision to a third party
- The Item of data which will be provided to third parties
- The method of providing to a third party
- To stop the provision of personal information to third parties at the
request of the user
Notwithstanding the conditions of the preceding paragraph, followings are not the
cases as a third party
- If we entrust third parties with the handling of all or part of the personal
information to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is transferred to such party in conjunction with the
succession of our business through a merger, or for other reasons.
- If User is in a situation that can know about the item of personal information
or range of use or the purpose of Use or responsible person .
(in case of the personal information is handled between specific person and
Article 5 Disclosure of Personal Information
When Medic Art8 is requested by the individual concerned to disclose personal information,
Medic Art8 will disclose it to the individual concerned without delay. However, Medic Art8
may elect not to disclose some or all of that information with reasons as following. If it
decides not to disclose the information, it will notify the individual concerned without delay.In
case of disclosure of personal information, you will be charged a fee of $ 50 per case
- If there is a risk of harming the lives, health, property, or other rights or interests of
the individual concerned or of third parties
- If there is a risk of causing considerable impediment to the proper execution of our
- If it will violate other laws and regulations
Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, personal history information or
characteristics information will not to be disclosed.
Article 6 Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
In the event that personal information regarding the individual user that is in the possession
of Medic Art8 is in error, the user will be able to employ the procedures prescribed by Medic
Art8 to request that Medic Art8 correct or delete the personal information in question. In the
event that Medic Art8 receives a request from a user as in the preceding paragraph, and it is
necessary to comply with that request, then it will carry out correction or deletion of the
personal information in question without delay and will notify the user.
Article 7 Discontinuing the Use of Personal Information and Related Matters
In the event that Medic Art8 is requested by the individual concerned to discontinue the use
of or to erase personal information (hereinafter "discontinuation of use, etc.") for the reason
that the personal information is being handled in a way that exceeds the scope of the
purpose of use, or for the reason that it was acquired using wrongful means, then the
necessary investigation will be carried out without delay, discontinuation of use, etc., of the
personal information will be implemented according to the results, and the individual
concerned will be notified accordingly. However, in the event that discontinuation of use, etc.,
of the personal information entails a large expense or is otherwise difficult to implement, and
there are alternative means that can be taken to provide the necessary protection of the
rights and interests of the person concerned, then these alternative measures shall be taken.
Article 8 Changes to the Policy
Medic Art8 may change the Policy without prior notification to the users. If major
changes are to be made, a notice will be placed at the website. With the exception
of cases in which Medic Art8 makes a separate determination otherwise, the
Article 9 Inquiries
Company name: Medic Art8
Address: #503 RA CCOLTO・K
1-18-28 Hanakoganeiminamicho, Kodaira-shi, Tokyo Japan
Please change （＠）to ＠.